Polar M200 GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate~
Polar M200 is a waterproof running watch with wrist-based heart rate, integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking.
- Advanced GPS - The M200’s built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. After your run, you can see your route on Polar Flow.
- Activity tracking - The M200 tracks your steps, activity, sleep and calories 24/7, encouraging you to stay active every day.
- Heart rate tracking - Heart rate training is one of the most effective training methods. Measure your heart rate from the wrist and see your current heart rate zone on the screen.
- Sport profiles - Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions.
- Polar Flow - Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and mobile application. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart notifications - Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M200.
- Individual targets - You can set your own individual training targets and follow your progress towards them using Polar Flow.
- Fun running displays - Compare your current speed with the world record speed for a marathon or check what your Cooper test result would be with your current pace.
- Weight - 40 grams
- Thickness - 12mm
- Display size visible area - 26mm diameter, 1,342 pixels
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix™ satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Vibra alerts
- Waterproof (suitable for swimming)
- 4 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 180 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 6 days (with 24/7 activity tracking + 1h/day of training with GPS and optical heart rate, without smart notifications)
- Bluetooth Smart with mobile
We Also Recommend