Overstims Gluten-free Spordej
- Gluten-free & lactose-free
- Easy and quick to prepare
- Great energy boost & easy to digest
- Ideal before a training session
It is agreed that there is a need for specific food for competitions, but sport nutrition during training does not always get the attention it deserves. And yet, it is this that has a bearing on both the quality of the training session, the progress made, and, above all, keeping in top form throughout the season.
Ready in just a few seconds, Spordej is a delicious energy meal that is easy to digest and to eat, so you can start your training session in peak form.
- Gluten-free Spordej is ideal for training early in the morning, at lunch or at the end of the day.
- Gluten-free Spordej should be eaten ideally half an hour before the competition or training session.
- The combination of gluten-free Spordej (carbohydrate) + Regeprot (lactoserum proteins + BCAA) is especially suited to muscle recovery after exercise. It reconstitutes energy reserves and speeds up muscle regeneration.
This product is gluten-free, complies with European regulations (41/2009), and is also lactose-free. OVERSTIM.s is a member of the AFDIAG for its gluten-free range of products.
- Chocolate: maltodextrins, chocolate shavings 17% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), natural vanilla flavouring), modified potato starch, cocoa powder 11%,soya proteins (emulsifier: lecithins (soya)), fructose, dextrose, salt, tricalcium phosphate, acidity regulators: magnesium carbonates and sodium carbonates, vitamin B1 (thiamin).
- Vanilla with pecan nut: maltodextrins, modified potato starch, soya proteins (emulsifier: lecithins (soya)), fructose, caramelised pecans 7% (pecans, sugar, icing sugar (anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide), glazing agent: gum arabic, caramelised glucose syrup), flavourings (milk), dextrose, salt, ground spent vanilla pods 0.1%, tricalcium phosphate, acidity regulators: magnesium carbonates and sodium carbonates, colouring agent: carotenes, vitamin B1 (thiamin).
- Made in a factory that uses: egg, other nuts, celery, sulphites. Contains less than 0.5 g/ 100 g of lactose. In accordance with regulations, this product contains less than 20 mg/kg of gluten
We Also Recommend