Lupine Neo Headlamp
Small and powerful
With 700 true and tested lumens packed into a very compact body, the Neo headlamp is no toy. Instead, Neo’s highly developed beam ranks up with the most powerful lamp heads available except in a very compact, protected and well priced package.
With the adjustable dim levels you can customize the Neo to your needs. You have the choice between five different lighting modes.
By default, the Neo operates in the 3-step mode, but you can choose a 2-step, 4-step mode too. Additionally there is an Alpine SOS and SOS available.
Fastclick Battery Mount
Thanks to the FastClick System, the battery of the Neo 2 can be carried directly on the headband. With an optional extension cable it is possible to carry in a bag or jersey too.
SmartCore Battery Technology
The SmartCore batteries come with powerful electronics; Simply push the control panel and the remaining battery capacity will be indicated in increments of 10%.
The advantage is obvious: the capacity may be checked at any time no matter if the battery is in use, being charged, or has been lying in the hall for two weeks waiting for the next adventure. The backlight mode may also be activated by the push of a button.
Includes red light mode for night time reading when paired with the included diffuser without destroying night vision.
Super low weight
The lamp itself weighs in at only 50g!
- Brightness - 6 steps from 40 to 700 lumens
- Lamp - 1 x Cree XM-L2 plus 4 red LEDs
- Material - CNC-machined, Aluminum 6061-T6, shot-peened, hard-anodized
- Dimensions - 32 x 40 x 32mm
- Weight - 170g for 2.0 Ah or 195g for 3.3 Ah
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2m underwater) and IK 09 (5m drop strength)
- Ambient temperature -30°C to +55°C
- Low-Battery warning, SOS, Alpine SOS modes
- Battery life - 2 - 48 hours for 2.0 Ah, or 3:15 - 80 hours for 3.0 Ah
- In the box - Neo headlamp, Smartcore battery, Wiesel charger, fastclick headband
Lupine represents quality made in Germany, for almost 25 years
All of our lights are developed and produced in Germany. Most components are produced in either Germany or in neighbouring countries that match our demands regarding quality and durability. Thereby we achieve an very high quality level and low defects rate.
If your light needs a service, we guarantee, within 48h after the light has arrived to our company, it will be on its way back. All of our lights have a guarantee of two years, but even after that time we offer an accommodating service.
We Also Recommend