HOKA Women's Speedgoat
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Ideal shoe for lightweight training, M fit, trail surface, neutral pronation and responsive ride
- Drop - 5mm (heel 33mm, forefoot 28mm)
- Weight - 274g
50% more cushioning - engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material -> excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle -> supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole -> designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
Gone Running says - This is a radical departure from the original Rapa Nui design given the creative input from 100-miler legend and "Speedgoat" Karl Meltzer. This highly technical shoe will handle the toughest terrain but also boasts an incredible cushioning to weight ratio, though less squishy than other HOKAs given the injected molded EVA midsole. It also features new Vibram 5mm lugs for better grip and flex grooves to increase responsiveness on the trail. Note some runners have commented about a tighter fit across the forefoot.
We Also Recommend