Ferei HL50 - 1800 Lumen High Power Rechargeable LED Headlamp~
The Ferei HL50… Try one today and be blown away!
The Ferei HL50 is probably the brightest LED headlight of its type. Not only is it bright, it is an extremely flexible tool allowing for the pre-programming of up to 7 secondary light levels which can be retained and accessed with the push of a button.
Considering the brightness, the HL50 is surprisingly lightweight at just 277 grams including removable battery, and comfortable to wear for long periods, especially given an adjustable top strap.
The Ferei dual LED HL50 features a headstrap mounted power driver | switch. The lighting end of the HL50 is a solid metal construction housing the two 900 lumen XML-L2 LEDs which are mounted on a robust hinge that allows the light to be directed where it is needed. This is a very rugged headlight - and built to Ferei's rigorous high quality specifications.
- Dual CREE XM-L2 LED beams crank out an eye-watering 1,800 lumens for up to 50,000 hours
- Durable tempered ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and computer designed alloy reflector for maximum light transmittance
- Multiple illumination settings including user-adjustable secondary power setting via simple single button interface and flashing modes
- Military grade type III hard-anodized finish resists scratching and corrosion
- Compact and lightweight hands-free design with fully adjustable elastic straps (including top strap) for a comfortable fit
- Intelligent circuitry incorporates over-charge and reverse polarity protection
- Low battery indicator
- Modes of operation : Max 1800 lumen mode, variable memory mode, 100% strobe signal (M flash), flashing light (1 per second), SOS strobe signal, and personal settings are retained even after head torch has been turned off
- Comes standard with two Panasonic 3,400mAh batteries, which replace the 2,600mAh Ferei batteries sold by other retailers - so over 30% extra battery life for the same weight
- LED - 2 x CREE XM-L2 Beam with cool blue light
- Battery - 2 x Panasonic 3,400mAh 18650 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Output - 1,800 lumens (over 200 metres range)
- Runtime - 2:30-88:00 hours
- Weight - 277g with battery
- Weatherproof to IPX4 standard
How does the Ferei HL50 stack up?
Gone Running says - A seriously ferocious light, which packs 1,800 lumens, lighting up the trail near and far ("this is the perfect light to burn the cataracts out of your gran's eyes" - Steve). Surprisingly lightweight at 277 grams for the power (and comes with optional 80cm extension cord) but potentially overkill for most runners. Has the ability to preset a secondary brightness setting and should get your through a whole night on a lower setting (20% is still 360 lumens!).
We Also Recommend