Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Trekking Poles
Our lightest Z-Pole ideal for fast-packers, endurance runners and adventure athletes, the Distance Carbon is the ultimate in folding-pole performance.
Black Diamond’s Distance Carbon Z is ideal for the fastpacking adventurers of the world who go far, fast. With 100% carbon construction, the Carbon Z weighs a paltry 9 ounces and features a three-section foldable design that allows for fast-response deployment, so you’ll never miss out on an FKT because you’re fiddling with your poles. Non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and a lightweight, EVA foam grip round out this pole as a lightweight detail-driven pillar in pole tech.
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable design with single push button release to collapse and one-pull speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Includes interchangeable, non-marking rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folding sections
- Weight Per Pair: 100cm = 280g, 110cm = 285g, 120cm = 290g, 130cm = 295g
- Collapsed Length: 100cm = 33cm, 110cm = 37cm, 120cm = 40cm, 130cm = 43cm
Gone Running says - These are our favourite trekking poles by a long way, and great for longer and hillier runs or hikes, where your legs need a bit of help. The Distance Carbon Z poles are lightweight yet super sturdy, have a clever locking mechanism which is quick to lock | unlock, and foldable to fit in your pack. It's basically the same pole that won the National Geographic Adventurer Gear of the Year in 2011 but tweaked with slightly lighter materials and an updated hand grip. You do need to beware of rust with the push button in Hong Kong so keep in a dry place.
We Also Recommend