2XU Unisex Compression Calf Sleeves~
- Increased circulation and oxygenation of muscles
- Graduated compression fit for a faster recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support calf + shins
- Reduced muscle fatigue + damage in lower legs
Compression Sleeves vs Compression Guards?
With a thicker fabric than the guard, Compression Sleeves offer powerful graduated compression and are great for longer endurance activities and recovery, while Compression Guards are a lightweight muscle containment piece for all activities with extreme moisture management and UPF50+ sun protection.
- 250 Denier compression fabric with enhanced power to support the shin, calf and ankle
- Medical circular 360 degree knit construction creates a consistent yet powerful pressure
- Seamless construction and knit structure for enhanced power and support
- Soft to the hand, breathable and moisture wicking
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product-enhancing features.
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
We Also Recommend