2XU Elite MCS Compression Short
The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings. The Elite MCS Compression Short offers unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
- MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) - Targeted compression traced over key muscles, tendon and fascia groups
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to fabric exterior
MCS Compression Benefits
- PWX Flex [70D] offers powerful compression to abductors and quads, with MCS targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection
- PWX Weight [105D] fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut and hamstring
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Greater power output
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
We Also Recommend